Wednesday 27 February 2013

Wednesday Wishlist | #4

Wednesday Wishlist | #4


MAC 217 and 168 brushes: £17.00 and £26.00 via MAC - I've only owned a mini brush set from MAC, but I've heard so many good things about these two brushes, especially the 217. 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: £21.00 via MAC - This is still on my wishlist! I always seem to find something else to buy, but I will get it one day. 

NARS Copacabana Illuminator and Multiple: £23.00 and £29.00 via NARS - Copacabana is a gorgeous highlighter from NARS, that comes in both liquid and stick form! 

NARS 'And God Created Woman' palette: £41.50 via NARS - A beautiful neutrals palette that comes with a mini brush and eyeshadow primer. I probably won't get this, but that doesn't stop me from lusting after it! 

Britney Spears Island Fantasy 50ml and 100ml: available from April - The newest release from Britney. I'm not a fan, but I think her perfumes are so lovely and afforable, and this bottle looks gorgeous! 

Maybelline Color Tattoos: £4.99 via Boots and Superdrug - I love the Colour Tattoos, I want them all. I've got my eye on the new black shade and some of the US exclusives like Pomegranate Punk!

Fiona xox

1 comment:

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...