Sunday 19 January 2014

MUA | Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquers


MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer's in Kooky and Funk: £3.00 each -

I've been dying to try these new Velvet Lip Lacquers from the new MUA Luxe range that launched late last year. I love matte lip products so I just couldn't resist these, especially for £3.00 each! They're the same idea as the Sleek Matte Me lip creams (which I love) and the Lime Crime Velvetines (which I haven't tried), a very creamy liquid lipstick that after application dries to a matte finish. 


Funk is a classic bright fuschia pink that I really love, I just seem to suit those shades so well and I end up wearing this colour on nights out a lot. Kooky is a deep dark true purple, that looks a lot darker on the lips than it does in the swatch above. I'll have to be feeling really brave before I wear it out in public!

The best thing about these matte lip cream products is their lasting power. These really do stick around! The only real downside is that if you have dry lips already, these will not be comfortable at all and they will highlight any dry skin on your lips! These definitely aren't the driest matte lip products I've come across, but you might want to scrub and moisturise your lips before applying.

Overall I really do like these and for £3.00 they are such good quality. I'd highly recommend these if your a matte lip lover. MUA have 5 shades of the Velvet Lip Lacquers available right now and I really hope they bring out a few more shades!

Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. That purple is a dream, I need this in my life I can put up with the dryness!

    www.walking-in-heels.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funk is stunning and I'd love to be brave enough to wear the purple shade <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...