Wednesday 14 August 2013

Boots Haul | Real Techniques & Maybelline


Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 125: £7.99
Maybelline Fit Me Anti-Shine Stick in 130: £8.99
Maybelline Fit Me Powder in 125: £5.99

Maybelline was on 3 for 2, who can say no to that? I picked up the Fit Me foundation in the shade 125, I've been using a sample in 135 which was a bit dark for me, so 125 is perfect! I really really wanted to try the anti-shine stick, so picked it up in the shade 130, which is a tiny bit too dark but Boots had a rubbish shade range! I have a bit of a summer tan just now so its fine. Finally I picked up the powder in 125, as I don't have any 'travel friendly' powders for popping in my bag. It comes with a powder puff which is handy too!



Real Techniques Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set: £21.99 (£11.99)
Real Techniques Duo Fiber Collection: £23.99

Real Techniques were on a buy one get one half price offer so I picked up the two sets I've had my eye on for a while. The eye collection contains some brushes I'll use for sure, and others I might not. So far, I've used the brow brush, which I really like, and the base shadow brush and the deluxe crease brush. The deluxe crease brush is a bit big for detailed crease work, but for blending out an over defined crease it could work! I haven't tried any of the duo fiber brushes yet, but I'm sure they'll be up to the usual RT standard!

I don't normally blow this much in one go at Boots, but it was my birthday! I hope you enjoyed this post!

Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. That stick foundation is so odd, I really didn't like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want the Real Techniques eye collection, I've got most of the face brushes but not got around to buying that set yet, let us know what you think! I have the Fit Me powder and use it religiously, it lives in my handbag and is amazing for on the go touch ups without making your makeup go cake. This is a holy grail of powders for me

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great review. I'm currently trying out the Fit Me range. I like the powder but stick not so much, it's a lot like the Fake stick from Benefit which I find rubbish lol.

    Love your blog following you on GFC, BL & Twitter as well. xx

    http://glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...