Tuesday 6 August 2013

MUA One Direction Range | Coral Cutie Cheek Tint & Moments Lipstick


MUA One Direction 'What Makes You Beautiful' Cheek Tint in Coral Cutie: £3.00
MUA One Direction 'Kiss You' Lipstick in Moments (Niall): £3.00


Let me start off by saying I'm not a One Direction fan. Not one bit (apart from the fact Harry looks like a young Mick Jagger, yum). But I'd heard/seen so many good things about this range from MUA that I had to try a couple of products! 


The lipstick in Moments is a lovely pale pink with shimmer. Normally, I don't get on with pale pinks as they wash me out completely. However moments is just neutral enough that it suits me and it's a lovely everyday shade! The only similar colour I've owned is Sweetie by MAC.

And normally I don't get on with cream blush either! But Coral Cutie is so pigmented and lasts for about 3/4 hours before fading, but would last longer set with powder. It applies beautifully and blends nicely (I used a Real Techniques buffing brush).


As you can see, both products are incredibly pigmented! Coral Cutie is just a gorgeous pastel peach shade, and as previously mentioned Moments is a neutral baby pink that doesn't lean blue or red, but definitely has some peachy undertones. 

Although I'm not a 1D fan I'd definitely recommend these products and I plan on buying another cheek tint in the shade Rose Riot. They're up to MUA's usual high standard and bargain prices, and the packaging is cute!

Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. I haven't bought any MUA products in so long, these look great though!

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't have expected much from a 1D range but these look good, might have to try em out!

    lisatakespictures | fashion, beauty & ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. As much as it annoys me to say this, the 1D stuff looks ok! Those shades are well cute xox

    www.thestylekhaleesi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...