Sunday 1 September 2013

August Favourites | 2013



A very small favourites post, more like a Top 5 of the month haha! But anyway, here are my August favourites:

Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean Cleansing Milk: I have at least 5 different cleansers on the go, but I've gone through this so quickly, it has to be a favourite! I've been trying to avoid foaming cleansers (thanks Caroline Hirons!) but a lot of creamy cleansers are too greasy for my oily skin! Peaches & Clean is doing a fantastic job and makes my skin feel so fresh. It's designed for oily skin and clogged pores, and it smells amazing, like peach Soothers! 

W7 Photoshoot Foundation: This foundation costs about £2.99, but its brilliant! It's not the most full coverage or long lasting, but it makes my skin look amazing, almost airbrushed. With primer, concealer and setting powder it really is lovely and lasts a good while.

Stila All Over Shimmer Duo in Kitten: This is definitely a rediscovery, I even had it in a blog sale! It has two multi purpose shimmery powders inside. But I'm glad it didn't sell, as both sides make fantastic highlighters and give a really nice not too glittery glow! I love using the gold side with bronzy smoky makeup looks, and as you might predict, the pink side for more girly daytime looks! 

MUA What Makes You Beautiful Cheek Tints in Coral Cutie and Rose Riot: I've never liked cream blush, but these are the exception to the rule. Easy to use, they last for a decent amount of time and are really pigmented! Oh, and they only cost £3.00 each! 

Fiona xox

7 comments:

  1. I love the look of the MUA cheek tints - cute packaging and lovely shades, particularly the coral one! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The MUA tints are adorable, are they from the 1D collection - just going by the name? They look like really nice shades! And I love Soap and Glory! Great choices.

    lisatakespictures | fashion, beauty & ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl! :) I just started following you after seeing the Beauty Blog Hop! I hope you will stop by and check my blog out and follow me if you like it! :)

    blushingbeautyxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun I found you through the Stop Drop and Beauty Blog hop. I am happily following your blog through bloglovin and gfc. You have a lovely blog. :)

    www.muslimahluvsmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep on hearing such amazing things about the Stila Kitten highlighting duo! Craving it! lol

    www.natalielovesbeauty.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried the duo but I love the normal kitten shade for shadow! Stila has some wonderful products so I'll have to pick up the duo at some point!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...