Tuesday 3 September 2013

Wednesday Wishlist | #10


#1 Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayons: £7.99 each - The blogging world has gone crazy for Bourjois version of the lip crayon, and I'm so tempted to join in! I've heard nothing but good things about these. I really want to try Peach on The Beach and and Orange Punch, but they all look gorgeous!
#2 Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation: £5.99 - One of the latest releases from Rimmel, how can I resist? They're one of my favourite high street brands, I love their Stay Matte powder and at £5.99 it's a bargain! Definitely buying a tube when it appears in Boots!
#3 MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation: £21.50 - One of my favourite foundations, I've been out of it for ages and really need to repurchase! 
#4 YSL Glossy Stain Rebel Nudes Collection: £23.50 each - In my last post, I proclaimed my love for the YSL glossy stains! They've released a new range of shades called the 'Rebel Nudes' collection. I have my eye on two shades, 101 Nude Provocateur and 108 Violine Out Of Control! 
#5 Charlotte Tilbury Colour Chameleon Pencils: £19.00 each - British make up artist Charlotte Tilbury has released her own high end cosmetics range, and I can't help but lust over her Colour Chameleon eye pencils. Their are two shades for each different eye colour (blue, green, brown and hazel) and Charlotte has designed them so that they really make your eye colour pop! 

Fiona xox

1 comment:

  1. Ah I really want one of those Bourjois crayons. Seen quite a few reviews now and it looks fab. YSL Glossy stain is high on my list too :)

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...