Wednesday 2 October 2013

Feel Unique Haul | Philip Kingsley & John Frieda


I recently made my first Feel Unique order, and I've got to say I'm impressed. They sell lots of brands that I don't have access to at really good prices! Plus I got 10% off! My haul was an all hair one, I needed some products to tackle my scalp psoriasis and something for my frizzy frizzy curls! 

Philip Kingsley Flaky/Itchy Scalp Toner 75ml: £6.75 - This comforting scalp toner is to be used after you wash your hair and is rubbed into the scalp. It's very watery and runny (easy to waste a lot of product) but so far I feel like my scalp is considerably less itchy! Avon used to make one that I loved but they've discontinued it! This is much more expensive but I do like it as you don't wash it out. 
Philip Kingsley Exfoliating Scalp Mask 20ml: £4.70 - Exfoliating scalp mask containing organic Aloe Vera and a combination of powerful exfoliants to help minimize flaking whilst soothing the scalp. I love the idea of these scalp masks! 20 minutes before you wash your hair you rub this into your scalp, and ooh, it feels lovely! I definitely feel like it's lifting the horrible flakes out of my scalp. 
Philip Kingsley Stimulating Scalp Mask 20ml: £4.70 - A combination of vitamins, minerals, stimulating menthol and peppermint for optimum scalp health. I haven't tried this yet, but I thought it would be good to use one I've finished the exfoliating scalp mask! 
John Frieda Overnight Repair Formula Creme Serum 50ml: £6.99 - An intense treatment for dry, frizzy hair, this serum is applied to dry hair before bedtime and left on overnight. When I wash my hair in the morning it feels so much softer when I've used this, so thumbs up. Hopefully with continued use my hair will improve! 

I also got a free sample of the Phyto Ultra Repair Mask which I've yet to try! 

Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. lovely post! i've never used feel unique before and those scalp masks look really lovely and definitely something i would love to try!

    Laura xxx
    also, if you would like to enter my giveaway to win a gorgeous necklace here is the link :)

    http://laurasfashionfix.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/necklace-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh lovely purchases, I would love to hear how you get on with them once you've used them for a little while!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...