Sunday 24 November 2013

Bailey's Bit | #4


Well, it's been a while since I last posted about Bailey; he's now 14 months and we celebrated his 1st birthday on the 17th of September! We spoiled him rotten with treats and new toys, I even ordered him freshly baked doggy donuts that he loved! I'm such a proud mama, he's the most loving and gentle wee dog and I completely adore him. He loves watching everything that you do. He is definitely a cheeky boy and will let you know when he wants walked, fed or played with: he can be quite demanding! 

I recently walked him round our local nature reserve and he had a ball, running around and sniffing everything. I haven't had the confidence to let him off the lead when I'm alone with him yet, but I think I'll be ready for that soon! 

Fiona xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...