Friday 6 January 2012

Review; MAC Select Cover Up.

MAC Select Cover Up Concealer, £13.50



This is easily one of the best concealers I've ever used. The shade I was matched for was NW20, which was just about perfect for my skintone!

Its very creamy and has a medium coverage, so its not as thick as some of the other MAC concealers. Its good for covering up blemishes and spots, and I like using it as an under-eye concealer.
Its not heavy enough to cover birthmarks etc, but I didn't expect it to be.  The squeezy tube is really handy too, making it easy to apply then blend with either your fingers or a brush, whatever you prefer!

At £13.50 its a tad expensive for a concealer, but you do get a lot of product and I would really recommend it!

If you'd like to know anything else or request a review, just leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...