Tuesday 1 May 2012

Lime Crime: Airborne Unicorn Review

I finally took the plunge and ordered my first Lime Crime product! I've been lusting after their bright bold lipsticks for years. I ordered it yesterday and it arrived this afternoon, so quick!


First off, how amazing is the packaging?! The box is gorgeous, and the tub itself is the most gorgeous lilac/bubblegum pink colour with a holographic unicorn!


The lisptick itself of course, is even better. I purchased the shade 'Airborne Unicorn', a mid-toned purple/lilac! Lime Crime's lipsticks are completely cruelty free and vegan friendly, and claim to be opaque, which they really are! The lipstick goes on completely opaque in one coat.

I ordered this from www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk for my upcoming festival trip. I enjoy being able to go crazy with my clothes and make-up at Download, so Lime Crime was the perfect choice! It's priced at £11.50, or $16.99 on the offical Lime Crime website, which is about £9.00.


It really is the most gorgeous colour, really 'out there', but amazing! The quality of the lipstick is really good, its one of the most creamy, smoothest lipsticks I've ever owned.



Overall I'm really impressed with Lime Crime, and will definitely be buying from them again! Next on my list is their Carousel Gloss is Kalaidoscope, a glittery dark purple. You can buy Lime Crime from several stockists including Cocktail Cosmetics, or from their official website http://www.limecrimemakeup.com/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=1527

Hope you enjoyed this post! Have you tried any Lime Crime products? xx

7 comments:

  1. Love Lime Crime! I have Chinchilla and D'lilac. This is so pretty. I want all of them! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both those colours! Don't know if I could pull them off, but they're tempting me! :p xx

      Delete
  2. I have this and I love it! I think Chinchilla is next on my list. Their packaging is too cute to resist! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so amazing! :D Chinchilla is gorgeous. And I know, I want all the lipsticks and the carousel glosses aha! :p xx

      Delete
  3. these looks amazing and the packaging is so beautiful i just can't imagine ever wearing it haha
    www.whokilledlola.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is one of those things I'd love to have but I know I'd just end up wearing it around my room (never have the courage to wear it outside :( )
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw someone talk about this brand on YouTube a while but haven't heard anything since until now. I am so in love with that packaging. Very tempted to get the Great Pink Planet as pulling that out of my handbag would be the greatest mood booster!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...