Friday 15 June 2012

MUA Lip Boom Review

Hello all! This week  I picked up two of the Alexandra Burke for MUA Lip Boom 4in1 lipstick/glosses, and I thought I'd do a quick review!


I got two shades, LMK and OK.COM, both priced at £3.00, and Superdrug have a 2 for £4 offer on at the moment. LMK is a gorgeous dark wine coloured lipstick, with a corresponding dark pink and silver glittery highlighting gloss. OK.COM is a lovely nude lipstick with a peachy highlight gloss with gold glitter. I had orginally wanted the shade OMG, but it was sold out but oh well!

The product can be worn in 4 ways; wear the lipstick by itself, wear the lipstick with the highlighting gloss in the centre of the lips for a fuller look, lipstick with the highlighting gloss all over, or wear the gloss alone!

I think they're a really clever idea, and although the colour range isn't great there are a few to choose from! I'm really going to enjoy having a play about with these!

I hope you enjoyed this post, what do you think about the Lip Boom's? xx

5 comments:

  1. I have nominated you for an award!
    http://trulytrulyoutrageous.blogspot.com/2012/06/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. really want to try these! xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look great :)

    I've nominated you for an award :) xx
    http://courtney--xo.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/laine-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...