Thursday 5 July 2012

Kate Moss for Rimmel Spring/Summer 2012 Lipstick

Hello all! I've been meaning to pop this up for a while! Heres a quick look at one of the new Kate Moss for Rimmel S/S 12 lipsticks in Shade 16.

In all honesty, I wasn't impressed by the new Kate Moss collection. I have three lipsticks from her first offering, which I love. But I felt not much had changed, apart from changing the red signature on the side of the tube to pink, pretty much all of the colours were similar to the original line. Two reds, a magenta pink and some pinky nudes, just made a little brighter for Spring/Summer. However, when I spotted Shade 16 for £3.99 in Superdrug, I couldn't resist.


Its a gorgeous pinky coral, so different from the rest of the range. I would go so far as to say its Rimmel's answer to MAC's Nicki Minaj Viva Glam. Its very similar, its just slightly less bright and less intimidating.

I've yet to find a way to pull this off just yet, but I haven't tried many looks with it, and slapping a bright lippy on with no other make-up just makes me look terrifying!



Its definitely much brighter in real life than in this picture, but not overwhelmingly so. I'd say this was a nice middle of the road lippy for paler girls who found Viva Glam Nicki just didn't work for them. I'm definitely going to get a lot of wear out of this when/if we finally get decent summer weather up here in Scotland!

I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be back with a wee Illamasqua haul later! :) xx

2 comments:

  1. This lipstick looks great on you! I've nominated you for a Beautiful Blogger Award, please check out my post x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...