Friday 27 July 2012

Tag: 8 Most Worn Things

Hello lovelies! The fablulous Roisin at Brutal Fashion and Beauty tagged me to do this post - thank you! Its my 8 most worn things, the products I use the most, or the things I automatically go to when I can't think of anything else.

Most Worn Lipstick/Lip Gloss


Benefit Lip Gloss in So Frisk Me:
This is just a miniture I got in a gift set at Christmas, but its my 'go to' lipgloss when I don't know what else to wear.

Most Worn Earrings


Silver Cross Earrings, Matalan:
These are my favourite simple earrings, I have them in gold too!

Most Worn Perfume


Purr by Katy Perry EDP
I love this perfme, its so fruity and floral but not too sweet. Really need to get another bottle.

Most Worn Hair Product


John Freida Frizz Ease Extra Strength Serum
I've always used this for my extremely curly, thick frizzy hair, and it works a treat!

Most Worn Top

Didn't bother to include a picture as its just a plan black 'burnout' t-shirt with 3/4 length sleeves.
Most Worn Bag


Black studded tassel bag, Miss Selfridge
I've had this bag for yonks, but its my all time favourite.

Hope you enjoyed this post, I tag:


Until next time! xx




1 comment:

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...