Friday 7 September 2012

Clarins Make-Up Vanity Traveller Exclusive Set

Hello everyone! So, last week my Dad went away on a lads/football holiday, (which at his age he's now regretting), and brought me back this Clarins travel set! I've never owned anything from Clarins before, so I'm really chuffed!


It is a traveller exclusive set, so only available in airports sadly, but who knows, some of you may still have holidays to go on! I couldn't find an exact price online, but I think this set retails for somewhere around 30 euros.


It comes in a gorgeous red glittery fake snakeskin case, its really high quality and I'll be using it long after the make up inside it has ran out.

Inside the case is a mascara, lip gloss, six eyeshadows, a face powder, blusher and a mini blush brush, plus one of those horrible sponge eyeshadow applicators.


All the eyeshadows are lovely neutral colours, ranging from a shimmery white to a dark brown with golden shimmer. The blush is a peachy pink with golden shimmer, much in the same vein as Coralista by Benefit or NARS Orgasm, so its definitely a colour I'll use! None of the eyeshadows or the blusher have names, but the lip gloss is called Candy, and is a lovely pink with yet again, golden shimmer!

I really like this set, and truthfully, you could get away with taking just this away on holiday with you, with maybe concealer, foundation, and anything you use for eyebrows. For me to say that means an awful lot, because I'm a serious over packer when it comes to travel make up!

But anyway, I hope you enjoyed this post, and if you are in duty-free at any point this year, I'd definitely recommend checking this set out.

Don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway here! Bye for now :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...