Thursday 13 September 2012

Models Own Haul and Exciting News!

Hello everyone! My Models Own order arrived this afternoon, so I thought I'd show you what I got, including some of the new Mirrorball polishes! I've also got some exciting news to share with you, but I'll save that for the end of the post.


Models Own Purple Mystique: £5.00
Models Own Beetlejuice Purple/Blue: £5.00

Purple Mystique doesn't look like much, until it catches the light. Its a beautiful dark purple, not dissimiliar to Baptiste by Illamasqua.

Beetlejuice Purple/Blue is a lovely mix of, well, purple and blue! It changes colour in different lighting, and is a good dupe for MAC's Formidable polish.


Models Own Boogie Nights, Hot Stuff and Freak Out! £5.00 each

These polishes are incredible. They're a mix of different coloured and sized glitter particles. Some circles, some hand cut chards.

Boogie Nights: A mix of lilac, purple, magenta and dark blue glitter.
Hot Stuff: A mix of light pink, dark pink and gold holographic glitter.
Freak Out!: A mix of dark blue, light blue and purple glitter.

They're all gorgeous! Now, onto my exciting news! It isn't too obvious in the photos, but the packaging is still on these polishes; the reason?

I won £1000 of Models Own goodies thanks to Malibu UK! I can't even believe it, £1000?! Its incredible. I was contacted yesterday so the prize can be sent out to me. I am so so chuffed, I can't wait to show you what arrives!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! You won't need to buy nail polish for quite a while!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! No I definitely won't haha! :p xx

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! That would be a lifetime of nail polish for me haha. Models Own are fast becoming my fave polish brand. Their formulas are consistent throughout the range :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...