Monday 15 October 2012

MUA Undressed Palette

I'm sure everyone has seen this palette already, but its the 'Undressed' palette from MUA, the famous dupe for Urban Decay's original Naked palette!



MUA Undressed Palette - £4 from Superdrug (currently on offer for £3).
This really is a good dupe for the Naked palette, the colours are really similar, and the quality of the shadows are great. I never really fancied the Naked palette, the colours didn't tempt me enough to shell out £36. For £3 I get all the different looks I could create from the Naked palette without the price tag.

Compared to MUA's other neutral palette 'Heaven and Earth', this one comes out on top. I've actually thrown out most of my Heaven and Earth palette and depotted the rest to use up (I hate waste, but sometimes you just have to get rid of stuff if you're not using it and you can't sell it!).

I really suggest going out and buying this palette if you're a lover of neutral eyeshadows. You can create anything from a soft daytime look to a full on smokey eye for evening.

Bye for now! :) xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice to know this is such an affordable and good quality alternative to the Naked palette :) I really want to try MUA eyeshadows!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...