Thursday 29 November 2012

NYC | Applelicious Glossy Lip Balms

Hello all, sorry for the long gap between posts, yet again! I've been so busy with Bailey and Uni stuff I've barely had time to sit down and think, never mind write anything! But I've got a few things lined up, and today I'm going to show y'all the new Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm's from NYC:


They come in these simple but cute red shimmery tubes, with a clear lid, so you can see whats inside. Theres a definite 'Revlon lip butter' influence going on, but its really a different animal.

I got two shades, Blushing Golden and Caramel Apple:

Blushing Golden, Caramel Apple.
They have a really lovely balm centre shaped like an apple! So cute. They have a mouthwatering fresh apple scent, and 'd say they're also quite moisturising.

Caramel Apple is a lovely nude shimmer, it really just comes off on the lips as shimmer. Blushing Golden isn't as nice, it gives your lips that horrible frosted look if you over apply, so beware! I wish I had bought one of the pink or red shades instead.

These retail at £2.49 each, bargain! They're available from Superdrug and are currently on 3for2! I definitely think I'll be going back for some of the other shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...