Friday 30 November 2012

Wet n' Wild | 8 Colour Eyeshadow Palettes.

Hello again lovelies! After the summer, lots of lovely bloggers were showing off their hauls from America. And I was jealous, really jealous! So I couldn't resist, and purchased three of the Wet n' Wild 8 colour eyeshadow palettes from Ebay.

l-r: petal pusher, comfort zone, blue had me at hello.
These aren't available here in the UK, but you can find them online! I got three palettes, Petal Pusher with pink and purple shades, Comfort Zone with neutral and green shades, and Blue Had Me At Hello, with blues and silvers. In the US they retail at $5.00 each I think, and I paid just over £20.00 including postage and packaging.

 
Comfort Zone: This is the neutral palette out of the three I bought. It has a nice range of creams, bronzes, beiges and greens, and an interesting colour that's a dupe of MAC's 'Club' eyeshadow. 

 
Petal Pusher: This is the pink and purples palette. It has lilacs, purples and some burgundy shades. It has a really good dupe for 'Tainted' (a lilac with golden shimmer) from Urban Decay's 15th Anniversary Palette. 



Blue Had Me At Hello: Unfortunately this palette smashed a little on the way over, but only a tiny bit so I'm not too bothered. This palette has a great mix of blues, silvers and black eyeshadows. It has dupes for Urban Decay's 'Deep End' (the gorgeous teal), and 'Evidence' (the denim blue colour), also from the 15th Anniversary palette.

These shadows are really creamy and pigmented. I love that they're printed with 'browbone', 'eyelid', 'crease' and 'definer', giving you an ideas for how to use the shadows! I think for being 'drugstore' products in the US, they're really high quality. I'll definitely get a lot of use from Comfort Zone, as I love a neutral eye.

I'd really recommend these for anyone who can get a hold of them. For the price, they're fantastic quality. If I ever get to go to America, I'll definitely be buying more.

I'm actually on an eyeshadow spending ban right now, I own far far too many eyeshadow palettes and I'll never get through them unless I stop buying them! But I'll be back with hauls of other products, favourites and plenty of other posts! Bye for now,

 
Fiona xox

5 comments:

  1. I really want these, but I too own waaay too many eyeshadows! It's a serious addiction, and pretty pointless as I only ever use the same 5. Might have t check these out on eBay though. Eek!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the purple eye shadow palette. These look amazing value for money!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to find the comfort zone palette online, it looks gorgeous :)


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comfort zone palette on ebay uk check now and seller has a lot more so ask the question

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...