Wednesday 7 November 2012

October Empties

Hello everyone! Just a quick posts to show you my empties from last month, sorry I've left it a bit late!

 
 
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Intensive Mask: £2.50-£4.99 - This is a great hair mask if you're looking for something cheap and cheerful. ASDA usually have it on offer for £2.50.
 
 
LUSH Mask Of Magnaminty: £8.75 for 315g - This is one of the Lush face masks that last way longer than two weeks. I found it really refreshing, and actually since I've stopped using it my skin has broken out a bit, so I think I'll need to be restocking!
 
John Frieda Frizz Ease Hairspray: £2.99 - If you've got curly frizzy hair like me, this hairspray is great! I've only got the mini version but they do a larger size as well.
 
ELF Daily Brush Cleanser: £3.75 - I did love this product, but now ELF seem to think its ok to sell half the amount of product for the same price as their old bigger bottles. Will be switching to MAC's brush cleanser as its better value for money.
 
The Body Shop Earth Lovers Shower Gel, Watermelon & Eucalyptis- I got this for free when I joined the Body Shop members club. It was nice, but nothing special.
 
Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara: £5.99 - I hated this. The formula was far too wet and the brush was far too big! It might work for you, but for me personally it was rubbish.
 
MAC Lipstick in Sweetie: £14.00 - This was a lovely shimmer baby pink. I don't think I would repurchase it because I never wore it and it took soooooooo long to use up, but if you like lipsticks with shimmer I think you'll really like Sweetie. 

1 comment:

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...