Monday 18 March 2013

Bloglovin, Blog Design and Blog Button!

Hello everyone! As I'm sure you can see I have a slightly new blog design. Still pretty basic but I hope you like it! I'm trying to improve my blog all the time and although I'm no genius when it comes to layouts I'll get there eventually!


And as I'm sure you've all heard we're losing Google Friend Connect, so please please please follow me via Bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3959262/the-beauty-fiend

And finally, I've also introduced a blog button to my sidebar, so if any of you lovely bloggers wants to add my button to your blog, you can do just that! I'd love to add a few of yours to mine as well. 

 photo blogbutton_zps9605f154.jpg

Thank you all for your amazing support! 

Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. Hey :) i'll add yours to mine if you add mine to yours?
    Love your new banner too!

    lisatakespictures xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good to me chica! :) thanks very much! Xx

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...