Sunday 10 March 2013

Maybelline Colour Tattoo | Light In Purple

Recently Maybelline have released three new colour tattoos on to the UK market. Still not as good as the American shades, but better than nothing! I picked up Light in Purple:


Maybelline Color Tattoo in Light In Purple: £4.99 via Boots and Superdrug - 
Maybelline describe this as a holographic cream eyeshadow that can be layered over other colour tattoos or eyeshadows to create unusual effects. 


I wouldn't describe this in any way a purple colour. It's a light metallic blue that in some lights has a pink/lilac duochrome. It's really unusual. 


As always it stands up to the usual quality of the colour tattoos. Creamy, pigmented and long lasting. I haven't worn it much as I'm still trying to figure out how to make it work. 


I'm excited to try this out over other eyeshadows and even more excited to see if Maybelline will bring out any more new shades in the future! 

Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. I think this colour is beautiful!

    http://mapetiteinfini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you posted this!!! I have been eyeing this colour up, I love the sound of it.. I think I might give it a go :) xx

    Gem ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...