Monday 29 April 2013

Garnier Moisture Match | 24hr Mattifying Fresh Cream


Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Fresh Cream: £5.99 from Boots and Superdrug - 


This is one of the new range of moisturisers from Garnier. They've released a range suitable for various skin types, from dry to very dry, dry to normal, combination to oily and for dull skin. 

I gave this a shot and actually really like it. The texture is really strange for a moisturiser, it almost has a primer like feel when applying it to the skin, but it sinks in nicely and feels quite cooling, which is lovely! 

I feel like it does the job of moisturising my skin but not making it greasy. Which is exactly what I want from a moisturiser for oily/combo skin! So if you've got fairly oily skin, but like me suffer from the occasional dry patch, check this out! 

Fiona xox



1 comment:

  1. I have this too and really like it. I think its stopped my blemishes from coming back too because of the green tea extract. I nominated you for an award on my blog btw, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...