Thursday 4 April 2013

L'oreal Haul | CC Creams and Confetti Polish


L'oreal CC Cream Anti-Dullness - £9.99 from Boots and Superdrug 
L'oreal CC Cream Anti-Redness - £9.99 from Boots and Superdrug
L'oreal Confetti Top Coat - £4.99 from Boots and Superdrug 

I picked these up a few weeks ago and I've been trying them since. These are some of the newest offerings from L'oreal. You've all seen hundreds of posts about the confetti top coat, so I'll keep it short - it's amazing, it looks great over nudes and pastels, buy it! 

Now on to the CC creams: I bought both because I have quite a bit of redness on my cheeks, but I also feel like my skin can look quite dull at times. Theres also a peach version for anti-fatigue. 


They start off as green/lilac coloured creams and 'transform into foundation'.

The CC creams contain 'smart pigment capsules' which are supposed to change colour to match your skin - apparently. The green anti-redness cream was far too dark and orange for me the first time I tried it, although it seems to be a bit better now. The lilac anti-dullness cream is a much better shade and I feel like it definitely makes my skin look brighter. It offers light/medium coverage and dries quite matte. 

In all honesty I wouldn't recommend these if you're really really pale. I'd prefer if these were simply colour correcting creams without the pigment capsules! But I do like the finish and I do feel they correct my skin a little!  

Fiona xox


3 comments:

  1. I found the Nude Magique BB cream to be wayyyy too orange for me so it doesn't surprise me these are the same. It's a shame really. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really disappointed in the CC creams, I wish they had've stayed green (or purple obviously :P) as when they went orange they made me look ridiculous! :(

    http://pretty-in-pink-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing nice information.I’ll pass this information along; thanks.
    Acne Scar Treatment in Cardiff
    Skin Rejuvenation Treatment in Cardiff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...