Tuesday 9 April 2013

L'oreal Skin Perfection | 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil

I've had lots to blog about recently, and this is the latest purchase thats due to be reviewed!


L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil: £5.99 (£7.99) via Boots and Superdrug - I'd seen various reviews of the new L'oreal cleansing micellar water and cleansing oil on blogs, but when I stumbled across them in my local bargain store Watt Brothers, I thought I'd better try one! I've already tried my fair share of micellar waters so I decided to give the cleansing oil  a go. 

Having oily skin, I wasn't sure if an oil based cleanser would work for me. But boy was I wrong. In these colder months my skin although oily has had dry patches, and this wonderful cleanser helps to combat this. You take 2-3 pumps and rub it all over your face, then rinse off. It doesn't break down eye make up as well as I'd like, so I'd recommend using wipes/eye make up remover first, but it does leave my skin feeling clean and plump. It doesn't sting the eye area at all but you do get that oily cloudy eyed thing going on. Again, its not the most refreshing of cleansers so I save it for night time, but its definitely moisturising. 

This isn't one for using at your dressing table with cotton pads, you definitely need to use it in the bathroom! But if you have dry skin I'd say this would be a really nice cleanser for you, and it's something a bit different! 

I wouldn't pay £7.99 for it but if it was on offer I'd definitely buy it again.

Fiona xox

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to try an oil based cleanser for a while since my skin is pretty dry so if I can find this on offer I'll definitely give it a try after reading this - thank you! :)

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...