Monday 6 May 2013

INAA.com | Bloggers Do It Best Event

Last week I was invited to my first proper blogger event, so exciting! I was invited by the lovely people at INAA.com and Alison Jameson Consultants to the 'Bloggers Do It Best' event on Monday 29th April. It was held at the very swanky Apartment 29 on Royal Exchange Square Glasgow. We were shown upstairs to a gorgeous room where we were treated to vodka cocktails and some nibbles. The venue was absolutely amazing and I wanted to tell you all a bit more about the night! 


Lots of lovely bloggers gathered to hear about the potential winners of awards at this years 'Scottish Hair & Beauty Awards'. We also heard lots about INAA.com (which stands for I need an appointment!). INAA is a website that helps salons and clients get connected and is an online booking portal, making booking an appointment with your favourite hair or beauty salon really easy! 

The Scottish Hair & Beauty Awards are taking place later this month and us bloggers were the first people to hear about the shortlist of nominees! 

 

Lauren Goodger from The Only Way Is Essex was also in attendance to talk about her new beauty and tanning line, Lauren's Way! We were shown through to another room where there was plenty of wine, special chocolates and a whole range of brands with demonstration stands. Lauren's Way had a tanning booth giving demonstrations but there were also stands from Bumble & Bumble, GHD and Bare Minerals! A raffle was held and one lucky blogger got to go home with a pair of GHD's! 



We also got a fantastic goodie bag on the way out, which was incredibly generous! It contained a couple of Lauren's Way products; rollers and a fake tan lotion, a full sized OPI polish and a full size BareMinerals loose eye shadow! 


All in all it was an absolutely brilliant night. I had so much fun and met so many amazing fellow bloggers! It was a great chance to meet the lovely ladies and gents I've been chatting to over Twitter and whose blogs I've been reading. I really loved hearing about INAA and the Scottish Hair & Beauty awards too! It was a fantastic night and I really hope I'll be invited to another one! So I'd just like to thank the wonderful people over at INAA and Alison Jameson Consultants for inviting me!

The INAA Scottish Hair & Beauty Awards will be taking place on May 26th, and more information can be found at www.inaascottishhairandbeautyawards.com

Fiona xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...