Wednesday 8 May 2013

MAC RiRi Woo

Like so many others this morning I received my MAC RiRi Woo lipstick in the post! There are so many reviews up already so I'll keep mine short but sweet. 


I'm not the worlds biggest Rihanna fan (I'm a rock n' roll kinda girl), but I admire her style. Plus, I've been dying to try Ruby Woo for so long I thought I might as well get this limited edition version! It seems to be the kind of blue toned red that will suit almost anyone and make your teeth look super white!


This is Rihanna's take on MAC's classic Ruby Woo lipstick. It's a little darker than original, and a little more blue toned, but otherwise very similar. It's got Rihanna's signature embossed on the lipstick, which is cute! It's also a brand new formula; 'retro matte', which is right up my street. The dry texture is akin to Illamasqua's matte lipsticks and I can tell it should last a long time on the lips.

This lipstick sold out on the MAC website within a few hours, but truthfully I could have passed on this. Although it's a gorgeous shade and I have no regrets in that respect, I could have saved my money, saved up some empty containers and did a Back2MAC for Ruby Woo. 

I'm more excited about the upcoming Rihanna collections released later this year. From what I've heard there are some really amazing shades, like a matte version of Up The Amp! Did you get RiRi Woo? What did you think? 

Fiona xox

4 comments:

  1. Yay, i got mine too :) We have such good taste Fi ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen so many people say this is really similar to ruby woo, it's a nice concept though I guess and I love how it has her signature engraved into it! Just followed :)

    islaay.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done this a few times, got a lipstick home and looked at it next to a colour I already have and their identical. Pink pearl pop and sunny Seoul are like the perfect example, at least we're consistent in our tastes I guess :)

    Love yur blog so far and am about to follow you :)

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - come check my blog out if you want :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! :) already following! xx

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...