Sunday 5 May 2013

Revlon Lip Butters | Juicy Papaya & Sugar Plum


Revlon Lip Butters in Juicy Papaya & Sugar Plum: £7.99 each from Boots & Superdrug - I recently picked up two of the new shades of  the Revlon lip butters and thought I'd show you! 

I bought Juicy Papaya, a brand new shade, and Sugar Plum, a previously US only shade. 


As I'm sure you all know I absolutely love the lip butters, their moisturising whilst packing a punch of colour! Juicy Papaya is a gorgeous peachy coral shade that I'm dying to wear this summer, and Sugar Plum is a very sheer plummy colour that seems to just darken your natural lip colour a little. 

I really really love these and I'll definitely be expanding my lip butter collection with more new shades! 

Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. I'm a lip butter convert too! I absolutely love them :)

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh these two colours are lovely! I love the Lip Butters, will need to keep my peepers peeled for these two :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...