Wednesday 11 April 2012

Haul 11/04/2012

Hello all! Went on a wee shopping trip today, and picked up a few things!


Knayton Hall Scented Room Spray in 'Boudoir' 200ml - £4.99. I've always faniced myself as a lover of all things vintage or vintage styled, so when I seen this room spray with the old fashioned 'sprayer', I could'nt resist. It smells gorgeous too, bonus!

MNY Nail Varnishes in 669 and 553 - £2.99 each. These colours were so gorgeous I couldn't resist. 669 is a lovely dark steely silver grey, and 553 is a nice purply pink magenta.


Great Hair Anti Frizz Conditioner 1L - £1.99 each. When I seen these in B&M Bargains, I couldn't believe it! One litre of conditioner for £1.99? Yes please. I go through conditioner like nothing else as I have super curly, frizzy hair. These will allow me to splurge on a more expensive hair smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner and not waste money on expensive deep conditioners! Might go back and stock up i they're any good!


I never went out with plans to buy anything, but came back with some amazing bargains!

Hope you enjoyed this, have you discovered any bargains recently? xx

2 comments:

  1. Great bargains, I'd be interested to hear what the conditioner is like xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey where did you get the boudoir prfume? ive been looking for it everywhere!!!! i have the reed diffuser nd its amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...