Monday 29 July 2013

LUSH | Superbalm


LUSH Superbalm Scalp Treatment: £12.00 - 

Superbalm is a relatively new product from LUSH, designed to treat all sorts of scalp problems including dandruff, psoriasis and seborrheic dermatitis. I was so excited when they brought this out, as I've suffered from dandruff since my early teens, and in the last few years developed seborrheic dermatitis. It's not pleasant to talk about so I won't, but safe to say I needed a miracle product as Head & Shoulders just wasn't cutting it! 

Although it's pricey at £12.00 for a teeny tub, this stuff really does work. All you do is rub Superbalm onto your scalp 20 minutes before washing your hair. I usually leave it on a little longer and make sure I part my hair so the balm goes onto my scalp properly. The only downside is I find it difficult to apply to the back of my head, I may end up asking my Mum for a hand! After two or three applications the flakes around my hairline have all but disappeared and that part of my head is almost itch free! Result!  

If you suffer from any sort of scalp problems I would highly recommend trying this! It's saved me a visit to my GP and being prescribed potentially nasty steroid shampoos.

Fiona xox

1 comment:

  1. Interesting sounding product, I've got a friend this would be really useful for I'll pass it on and hopefully it will work for her! Thanks for posting this review

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...