Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wednesday Wishlist | #9

Wednesday Wishlist | #9


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss: £6.99 each - These are the new reformulated lip glosses from Revlon. They've done up the packaging and I really want a few shades! I'm not a big lip gloss fan, but I bought Laura from Petit Moi - Big World one for our beauty swap and loved them when I swatched them in store.


Laura Mercier Oil Free Primer & Tinted Moisturiser: £28.00 & £33.00 - These are super pricey, but I've heard so many good things about Laura Mericer! Perhaps a wee post birthday treat  for myself in August, we'll see. The oil free versions would be perfect for my oily skin.


Rimmel Scandal Eyes Shadow Sticks: £4.49 each - I haven't made my mind up about these, I've heard good and bad things but I've been meaning to try them for a while.


Sugarpill Heartbreaker Palette: £24.95 - I'm trying so hard to wear more colourful eyeshadows and experiment more. I've totally fallen in love with the colours in this palette!

NARS Creamy Concealer: £19.00 - Again, super pricey but I've seen and heard so many good things about this concealer and I really want to try it.


Sinful Colours Nail Polish: £1.99 each - At £1.99 each I can't believe I haven't tried these yet! The only problem is they never have the colours I want in Boots, boo!


Fiona xox

4 comments:

  1. I neeeed more sinful colours, I only have one!

    Also gutted that the purple shade of the gloss is us only, I still wear my coral one most days so I definitely need more! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah I've been dying to try the Nars Creamy Concealer too! I've seen so many people rave about it but I can't bear the £19 price tag when my current concealer is less than £5 haha!

    Love, Hails x | www.hayerlily.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually want several of these same products! I hope you are able to purchase some of them soon!
    xx Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, love this wishlist! Have been dying to try out Sugarpill products for ages - you must let me know if you get some and what you think of them :)
    Also, the Sinful Colours polishes are a bargain! Good value for money and a fab selection of colours.

    WestEndGirl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...