Sunday 14 July 2013

MUA 2013 New Blusher Shades | Cupcake, Bon Bon & Candyfloss


In recent times, I've become a bit of a make up snob. Thats right, I started to turn my nose up at high street beauty and found myself coveting high end only products. Bad Fiona. But, due to being an unemployed student with a make up addiction, I found myself attracted to these new shades of  blush from MUA! And boy am I glad I picked these up! 


from l-r: MUA 2013 Blusher in Candyfloss, Cupcake and Bon Bon: £1.00 each -

I seriously love these blushes. Especially at the very budget friendly £1.00 each! MUA have released six new shades of blush in 2013 with shiny new packaging. Candyfloss, Cupcake and Bon Bon are the three more 'wearable' shades in the range. 

Candyfloss is a purpley pink with shimmer, Cupcake is a matte nude peach and Bon Bon is a matte peachy pink, almost coral. They're all pigmented, but you do need to work with them a bit otherwise they can look patchy on the cheeks! Nothing a little blending won't fix. 

Cupcake is definitely my favourite from the bunch and has inspired me to try more peachy shades in the future. And at £1.00 I can repurchase it again and again. These are pretty small with only 2.4g of product, but again, they're only a pound, and perfect for popping in your handbag. These are definitely coming on holiday with me as I won't worry about losing them, I may even pick up the rest of the shades when I'm away! 

Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. Sweet I love their blushers because they are pigmented and is cheap , I recently got one from them too and use it often ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long do these last? I can't say I've ever tried the MUA blushes, I may have to now!
    Glad i've found your blog!
    Alice xx
    http://the-fairest-of-them.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...