Sunday 15 December 2013

Beauty Blogger Advent Calendar Swap | December 7-12


As promised here are Days 7-12 of the beauty blogger advent calendar swap I did with Laura from Petit Moi - Big World! I am seriously having so much fun doing this. 

Day 7: Studio London Nail File & Case - I opened up a very pretty and very handy nail file case, which had a lovely glass nail file inside, the case makes it perfect for on the go!
Day 8: Miners Blush - On the 8th of December I opened up a gorgeous Miners blush, it's a very girly shimmery shade of pink!
Day 9: The Body Shop Rainforest Hair Butter Sachets - I can't wait to try these, I love trying new hair treatments s my frizzy curly hair needs so much moisture.
Day 10: Birchbox Gel Eye Mask - I absolutely love this, it's a plastic eye mask filled with a cooling gel that you pop in the fridge - I'm excited to use this along with a face mask during pamper sessions! 
Day 11: Sleek iDivine Vintage Romance Palette - This was by far the most exciting thing this week, this palette is gorgeous! It's got some amazing Christmassy shades and I'll need to take better photos with swatches at some point!
Day 12: Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Body Wash - Such a very cute and very posh body wash, thank you Laura! It smells so good too!

I'm feeling so lucky and very very grateful right now, so thank you again Laura, I'm really enjoying this! Tune in next week for days 13-18 or follow me on Instagram (beautyfiend_) for daily pictures! 

Fiona xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...