Friday 6 December 2013

Beauty Blogger Advent Calendar Swap | December 1st-6th

As some of you may remember, I did a summer beauty swap with Laura from Petit Moi - Big World after Kat from Tales of a Pale Face paired us together. Well, Kat recently did another post about creating a beauty advent calendar for yourself or a friend, and Laura suggested to me we do it as a swap! 

I haven't had an advent calendar for a few years now so this was very very exciting! Unwrapping all of the parcels all at once was tempting, but I've been good and I'll show you what I get every 6 days! 


Day 1: Barry M Textured Nail Paint in Countess - This was a wonderful surprise, as its the most beautiful nail polish ever! Thank you so much Laura! It's the perfect Christmas party shade.
Day 2: Eyelure Pre-Glued Lashes - Another thing thats perfect for Christmas! I needed some eyelashes for my work's night out and these will do the trick.
Day 3: L'Occitane Mini Shea Hand Cream - I love L'Occitane hand creams, they're so moisturising and this one is a great size for popping in my handbag.
Day 4: Katy Perry Killer Queen Sample -  I'd wanted to smell this since it came out, and now I have the chance! It's lovely and very floral and fruity it's definitely a possibility that I'll buy a bottle at some point. 
Day 5: Essie Smooth Sailing Mini - I don't normally wear a lot of blue nail polish, but this colour is stunning. It's like a darker version of Bikini So Teeny and I think it's very wintry and icy even though it's not supposed to be!
Day 6: Montagne Jeunesse and Superdrug Face Masks - You can't go wrong with a good ol' face mask, especially in the party season when I love a good pamper session! 

I am absolutely thrilled with everything so far and just wanted to thank Laura again - I'm absolutely loving this! 

You can see what I get everyday by following me on Instagram (beautyfiend_) where I'll be posting my advent calendar goodies daily!

Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. This is such a good idea! & Killer Queen is a yummy perfume!
    lisatakespictures | GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're enjoying it :) I think we have similar tastes because I have the Barry M and when I knew we were swapping I Knew you'd love it, I do too.

    I'm glad you like the perfume, I put it in because it's an absolute favourite of mine and I keep getting samples so I was glad I had a way to actually share it with someone :)

    Glaf you like everything else, too. Your extras will be going out on Monday ;)

    I'm soo happy with everything you've sent me too, and so excited every day to find out that days. You've overshadowed my boots calendar lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chocolate mask looks good, those always make great stocking stuffers. I love the lipstick you are wearing in your profile photo!

    http://diaryofatrendaholic.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...