Sunday 29 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas | 2013


Firstly, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! I had a wonderful day spent with my family and I got some beautiful things! I'm not here to boast or to sit and list everything Santa brought me, but I know these posts are very popular. I won't go into details as I'll do a few more in depth posts of individual items, but in the above photo are all my beauty related gifts! 

I got a gorgeous Umberto Giannini hair set from my Grandpa, but the majority of my beauty gifts came from my parents. My Mum loves to give people shower gel as you can see! In there you'll spot a few LUSH goodies, Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy perfume, a NARS blush in Douceur and the Origins Mask Marvels gift set, which I'd asked for but I thought was totally sold out, so that was a lovely surprise! I got my Soap & Glory Yule Monty set; I ask for their big gift set every year as my parents buy it when it's on 'offer of the week' in Boots and they get a massive bargain!

I'll go into details for a few things once I've had a chance to try them. I am so so grateful for everything I was given this year, I'm a very lucky lady! Stay tuned for my Christmas sales bargains, I went a bit crazy this year!

Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. You got some lovely stuff! Can't go wrong with soap and glory eh?

    Mintyessence

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got some cute stuff! Cant wait for the reviews :) xox

    www.thestylekhaleesi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...