Thursday 19 December 2013

Beauty Blogger Advent Calendar Swap | December 13th-18th

We're now on to week 3 of my beauty blogger advent calendar swap with the lovely Laura from Petit Moi - Big World! I got some absolutely fab things this week and it really is so much fun! I'd highly recommend it for you all to do this time next year! 


from left-right:

December 13th: Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Plum - Laura sent me some of these for our first swap in the summer and I absolutely loved them. This deep purple is perfect for winter.
December 14th: Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Body Lotion - To go along with the body wash from last week, it's very posh and smells divine! 
December 15th: Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips sample - I've been dying to try this for ages, and despite the slightly dodgy name I love it! I think I might be swayed in to buying a full sized tube!
December 16th: ESPA Lift & Firm Moisturiser and Intensive Eye Serum - I've never tried anything from this brand before so I'm excited to see what these are like! They're such a handy size I may pop them in with my travel toiletries for the next time I'm away.
December 17th: Fashionista Eyeshadow in Bella - I'm probably not supposed to have favourites, but this is definitely mine for this week! Bella is the most stunning white and gold marbled shadow that when mixed together make a beautiful pale nude/gold shade. I can see myself wearing this a lot!
December 18th: Philosophy Purity 3in1 Cleanser - I love Philosophy products so I was so happy to see this on day 18! 

I can't wait to show you what I open this week! You can see what I got Laura over at www.petitmoi-bigworld.co.uk

Fiona xox

1 comment:

  1. The eyeshadow looks beautiful, sparkly and very festive <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...