from left to right, clockwise:
1. Ted Baker 'Holy Smoke!' Gift Set: £15.00 from Boots - So technically not beauty related, but we all love a nice candle, right? This duo is absolutely stunning, they smell lovely and the frosted pink glass is gorgeous! Ted Baker always help bring a little luxury to Christmas.
2. LUSH 'Ho Ho Ho' Gift Set: £9.50 from LUSH - A nice cheap gift set from the masters of all things smelly, I was actually given this as part of my goody bag from a recent LUSH event. It includes a Santa bath bomb and their Snow Globe soap, both are fresh citrus scents.
3. Soap & Glory 'The Powder Trip': £20.00 from Boots - I really want this for Christmas! This face palette contains three of S&G's best selling powders; Solar Powder, Love At First Blush and Glow All Out.
4. Soap & Glory 'Good, Butter, Best' Gift Set: £8.00 from Boots - Another great gift set from S&G, featuring three mini's of their body butters, The Righteous Butter, Sugar Crush and Butter Yourself. I think this would make an excellent secret santa or stocking filler!
5. LUSH Christmas Candy Box: £19.95 from LUSH - A very sweet offering including their famous Snow Fairy shower gel, Candy Mountain bubble bar, Rock Star soap and Popcorn lip scrub!