Tuesday 8 January 2013

Benefit | High Flyin' Glosses

This beautiful Benefit High Flyin' Glosses set was a late Christmas present from my cousin and his lovely girlfriend!


I would never have picked this set up as I'm not a fan of tube lip glosses, but now I have these I'm so glad I do. They're so cute! The set contains six mini lip glosses which correspond to the box powders that Benefit also sell. For mini's these are a good size and contain 6.5ml of product each.

The set contains six colours, Coralista, Dallas, Bella Bamba, Hoola, Sugarbomb and Dandelion!


Coralista, Dallas, Bella Bamba


Hoola, Sugarbomb, Dandelion


Coralista is a sheer coral (duh!) with no shimmer, Dallas is a more opaque pinky brown with no shimmer, and Bella Bamba is a sheer bright pink with coral undertones. Hoola is a nude with golden shimmer, Sugarbomb is a dusky pink with gold/silver shimmer and Dandelion is a pale peach with golden shimmer. 

All the glosses went on really smoothly and weren't sticky in the slightest, brilliant news! I'm not sure if you can get this set any more but Benefit sell the full sized version of these glosses at £13.50 each, online and at their counters. 

Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. I've always been unsure of the colours of these glosses, dunno if they are very me. Looking forward to seeing them on you.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try these, they look so pretty. I love getting gifts you never would have picked out yourself but end up loving.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...