Thursday 17 January 2013

New From MUA | Setting Spray, Concealer & Foundation

Hello everyone! I picked up some of the new MUA products from my local Superdrug this week, and have been testing them out since!


MUA Matte Perfect Foundation - £2.00 for 35ml 
MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist - £4.00 for 60ml 
MUA Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten Kit - £3.50 for 11g


MUA's Pro-Base Conceal & Brighten kit contains two concealers and one face brightening highlighter. I bought the lightest shade, Porcelain-Beige, which contains pink and yellow toned concealers, and a light pink  highlighter. 

You get a massive amount of product for £3.50, 11 grams to be precise! The concealers are nice and creamy, and although their lasting time isn't amazing they do cover up spots and dark circles well. A lighter highlighter shade would have been better, but overall I can't complain! 


The Pro-Base Fixing Mist is also another winner. Although applying too much can leave my skin feeling a little tacky, on the whole it definitely improves make up wear time! It doesn't quite beat my Urban Decay De-Slick, but its fantastic for everyday use and popping in your bag. 

Finally, theres the MUA Matte Perfect Foundation in the shade Fair. I have a mostly bad relationship with cheap foundations, and at £2 this is super cheap. But I really like it! Despite being slightly too yellow toned for me, its quite a good colour match and does apply matte to my skin. It has medium coverage and lasts a couple of hours before my oily skin gets to it. 

I'm really impressed with these new offerings, and can't wait to see what MUA come up with next!

Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. I love MUA! I'm wearing this foundation today actually! I really want to try the concealer kit and fixing spray next :)

    Great review - really helpful!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are on my list to try after my spending ban. They all sound great. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I didn't realise MUA had ventured into foundations, I think I'll have to see how this compared to my regular foundations! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...