Thursday 17 January 2013

Rimmel | Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara Review

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara* was sent for me to try out before it's release in February. I've never been a big lover of Rimmel mascaras, their last few releases have been dissapointing, but I kept an open mind and gave this a go. 


This is another member of the Lash Accelerator family, with its sleek yellow chrome and black packaging. The lid for this mascara shuts with a satisfying click, which means air won't get into the mascara easily, hopefully making it last longer!


The formula contains a 'grow lash complex' and fibres which claim to help to make your eyelashes look longer whilst actually making them longer! It isn't too dry or too wet, it sits nicely in the middle. I've never used a mascara with fibres before, so I was interested to see what a difference it would make. 


The mascara wand is a long, slim spiky plastic brush which combs through lashes and separates them (no spider lashes, hooray!). 


Before mascara! 


Uncurled lashes with Lash Accelerator Endless. 

My lashes are quite long already, but this mascara just makes them even longer! If you have shorter lashes I think you'll definitely see more of a difference. Another thing about this mascara is that its excellent at defining  your lashes. It does give a bit of volume as well, but its mostly all about the length!

As a lover of volumizing formulas, I was surprised at how much I liked this mascara! I'm not sure about the growth claims just yet. I've can't tell if it makes any difference to the length of my lashes as I've only been using it for a week, but I'll update you on any noticeable lash growth!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara will be available to buy from 20th February priced at £7.99

Fiona xox

*This product was sent to me for the purpose of review. 

6 comments:

  1. It looks good, your lashes are nice and long! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This arrived into work today and looks really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the results look lovely! very dark and not clumpy, nice :)
    xo Haylee
    http://www.dolledupdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely will try this. LOVE long, thick lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to try out this mascara. Thanks for sharing.
    Beauty Makeup Addict

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...