Friday 10 August 2012

Cheap Brush Cleaner: ASDA Little Angels

Hello lovelies! Just a quick post to show you my new brush cleaner that I bought in ASDA tonight. I've been told baby shampoo is the best way to clean make up brushes. I'm planning on buying some Sigma brushes after my birthday on Sunday, and want to take good care of them!



ASDA Little Angels Conditioning Shampoo 100ml: 75p

This is a new addition to the ASDA baby range, and is a mini travel size version of their baby shampoo! The normal shampoo is a huge 750ml bottle, but this 100ml mini is just perfect for brush cleaning and will last me a good while! At 75p you can't complain either!

I've yet to try this, but no doubt it'll be much better than the soaps/normal shampoo's I've used in the past.

I hope this post was helpful, I'm turning 20 on Sunday so if I'm lucky I'll have a few things to show you! Bye for now :) xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...