Tuesday 7 August 2012

More Illamasqua! Sale Haul

Hello my lovelies! I'm sure most of you know about Illamasquas huge summer sale, which ended on Tuesday. I already purchased a concealer and foundation earlier in July, but I made another ordered which included another concealer, and the two items I'm going to show you today, a lipstick and lipgloss!


Illamasqua Lipstick in Fetish: £5.00 (normally £15.50)
Illamasqua Sheer Lipgloss in Tantrum: £7.50 (normally £13.00)


The packaging is lovely. Some people have complained and said Illamasqua packaging is cheap plastic, but I don't think so! The lipstick comes in a sleek square black case, and the lipgloss in a see through squeezy tube with a flat applicator. I'm not sure if this will continue to be the packaging of Illamasqua glosses as on their website the Intense lipglosses have now changed to a square packaging with a brush applicator, but the Sheer glosses remain in the squeezy tube.


Tantrum is a gorgeous shimmery dark purple pink. It looks amazing in the tube and is lovely on the lips too. It is a sheer lipgloss, so doesn't apply just as dark as in the tube, but still leaves lots of colour on the lips. Its not sticky or tacky at all.


Fetish is a dark matte purple, a little darker than in the picture. Truthfully, it doesn't apply well, it can be a little patchy, the formulation is quite dry! However, with a decent lip liner underneath or a gloss on top, its beautiful.

Tantrum and Fetish are great together, and create a lovely berry lip.

I'm really pleased with my first lip products from Illamasqua. I've heard that Fetish is their most dificult to apply, so I'm not worried about purchasing another lipstick from them as the colours are amazing!

Hope you enjoyed this post! :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Love the lipgloss its a great colour x

    ReplyDelete
  2. the lipstick colour is amazing..

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post. I also ordered fetish in the sale but for some reason can get no colour pay off at all even with a lipstick base. Just wondering whether you apply it straight from the bullet?

    Ria x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can get colour off mine, but its very patchy. I apply it straight from the tube, I don't think it would transfer onto a brush at all! xx

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...