Thursday 2 August 2012

July Favourites 2012

Hello lovelies! Just a quick post to show you my July favourites!


Lush Tea Tree Water: £3.95
I've been loving using this toner water after cleansing and exfoliating, and I feel its helped close up my pores a bit and stopped my skin from being so oily.

Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation in 150: £10.00
I bought this foundation in the Illamasqua sale, and I've been seriously loving it. Its very heavy coverage, but I don't find this as hard to work with as some bloggers, as long as you have the right brush and work quickly its fine! It covers almost everything, and gives my skin the best finish and lasting time of all the foundations I own.

Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait: £7.99
I'm now a convert of the Revlon Lip Butters, and this is my favourite out of the ones I own. Peach Parfait is a nice peachy neutral colour with lots of gold glitter.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze: £4.99
I've had this a while now, and its my go to eye colour for an easy look if I don't have lots of time. It blends really well and you can pair it with other eyeshadows, I sometimes put this on my lid then a darker shadow in my crease.

MAC Heavenly Creature MSF in Light Year: £21.50
I haven't had this for long, but its quickly become my favourite blush for wearing with a heavy eye/lip colour. Its a sheer peachy colour with gold shimmer.

Hope you enjoyed this post! What are your July favourites? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...