Sunday 26 August 2012

Smooch Blush in Kookie Crumble

Hello all! Just a quick wee post to show you the most recent addition to my blush collection, Smooch Blusher in Kookie Crumble: £3.99


Smooch are a new, relatively small cosmetics brand, but their products are lovely. The outer packaging is pink with a black lace design, like lingerie! Smooch have based their products around sexy underwear, and this is what they have to say:


"The concept for Smooch came quite simply from a drawer of lingerie. Whilst getting ready for a big night out, Kitty mused over the fact that cosmetics were really like underwear – you have your basics, everyday white, black and nudes. These are the foundation of your lingerie drawer.

Then you have the other section, the items you save for special occasions, the bra with extra lace that offers additional cleavage, the super sheer pants that give you a great bum with no vpl and make your legs go on forever. Cosmetics are a little like your lingerie drawer, you have your everyday basics that you apply without really thinking about it, then you have the special mascara and uber gloss for that big night out."

 


The packaging itself is very simple, a matte black case with 'Smooch' written in pink. Its actually very similar to NARS blush packaging, and I think thats intentional. Its also the same size as ELF blushes, which is handy for storage!


Kookie Crumble is a lovely nudey colour, with slight peach undertones and silver glitter. I think its meant to be a dupe for NARS Sin, although I don't have it to compare (yet!). Unlike lots of other blushes, the glitter and shimmer does transfer onto your cheeks. Its not chalky at all, and is quite pigmented.

Overall, its a great blush, especially for £3.99. I can't say I'd repurchase because I plan on trying NARS blushes first, but I'm definitely impressed! I bought my blush at my local bargain shop, but you can purchase Smooch cosmetics at www.smoochcosmeticsuk.com

Hope you enjoyed this post, I'll be back with more soon! :) xx

7 comments:

  1. I always see this brand in brand in Watt Brothers but have never taken a really good look because the testers are usually really messy. I'll definitely take a closer look next time though, this seems really nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was Watt Brothers I got it in! I usually give it a miss because there are cheaper things, but I'm glad I tried this!

      Delete
  2. I have not heard of this brand before, I will have to have a look. I immediately thought this looks like a Nars product too!

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which bargain shop? I really fancy trying this.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watt Brothers in Hamilton! Theres one in glasgow too, on Sauchiehall street I think! Xx

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging does remind me a lot of NARS. The colour looks really pretty and great for everyday wear :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...