Wednesday 15 August 2012

Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Lace

Hello lovelies! Last week I noticed Sleek Make Up had restocked their Blush by 3 palette in Lace on their website, amd I quickly snapped it up. They are only available online now, and Lace has been out of stock for months, so I'm so glad to have it!


Sleek Blush By 3 Palette in Lace: £10.00



The packaging is lovely, sleek and black with shiny writing, just what I like! Its not a large palette at all, but a perfect size for travelling.


Chantilly, Guipure, Crochet

It contains 3 blushes, Chantilly, Guipure and Crochet, and boy are they bright! Chantilly is a matte tangerine colour with peachy undertones, Guipure is a shimmery rose gold, and Crochet is a matte bright coral pink. They are highly pigmented, and very very bright! I recommend those with pale skin to apply with caution, and a light hand.


These really are much brighter than in these swatches, but they're so beautiful. I don't have many scary bright colours in my blush collection, so I'm excited to see what they work with!

Hope you enjoyed this post! I'll be back soon with a biggggg Illamasqua haul, but bye for now! xx

1 comment:

  1. I've wanted this for ages but they neversoldmit any superdrug that I went to and was always sold out online. Good that ut came back in stock and that you got it :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...