Monday 20 August 2012

Illamasqua Haul

Hello everyone! It was my birthday last week, so I decided to treat myself with some of my birthday money to some Illamasqua goodies! I had 10% off online, plus a 15% off birthday discount, plussss I got two free liquid metals because I spent over a certain amount!

So I thought I'd show you what I got, since its all so gorgeous!


I also got a free sample of their Freak perfume, which smells absolutely amazing.


Illamasqua Powder Blush in Naked Rose.
Illamasqua Cream Blush in Zygomatic.
Illmasqua Cream Blush in Rude.
I got three blushes, one powder and two cream. I bought Illamasquas two most recent launches from their Naked Strangers collection. Naked Rose is a lovely baby pink with a nudey brown undertone, which makes it totally different to a lot of blushes I've seen. Zygomatic is the opposite, a nude brown with pink undertones! I also bought Rude, a gorgeous pastel peach. I was unsure of how the cream blushes would be on my oily skin, but they last surprisingly well and give me skin a dewy glow.


Illamasqua Matt Primer
I finally got the Matt Primer after it being sold out on the Illamasqua website for months. This has a strange texture compared to other primers, its quite runny. I haven't worn it enough to do a full review, but so far, thumbs up!


Illamasqua Eyeshadow in CanCan
CanCan is an incredible colour, its 'electric lilac', and is a match for the Illamasqua nail varnish in Jo'mina. Its really gorgeous, and very pigmented!


Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Static
This pigment is also gorgeous, it doesn't photograph well, but its a white pigment that when applied is actually pink and purple glitter. Its so shimmery and very 'fairy dust'. Its lovely over CanCan.


Illamasqua Liquid Metals in Enrapture and Phenomena.
I got both of these free as part of an 'Olympic Medal' offer, when I spent over a certain amount of money. I already own the gold colour, Electrum. They are so smooth and creamy, and really are like liquid metals!

I hope you enjoyed this post! Bye for now! xx

5 comments:

  1. Awesome haul :) Can can looks so pretty, love purple eyeshadows. I have the pigment Beguile, which is similar to static :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I love Freak, I really want it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Rude blush,
    i'd love to get something by Illamasqua cause i never tried this brand before, except nail polish.
    happy belated birthday! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been lusting after Naked Rose blush for ages! I think I'll be treating myself next pay day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely things! I love illamasqua :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...