Thursday 30 August 2012

Small Haul: Urban Decay, MAC

Hello everyone! So I went on a trip to Glasgow yesterday and treated myself to a few bits and pieces, so I thought I'd show you what I got!


Urban Decay De-Slick XL: £23.00
I was given a £20 Debenhams gift voucher for my birthday, so technically, I only paid £3 for this hugeeeee bottle of setting spray. This spray is for before and after applying make up, and is supposed to have oil control properties, fingers crossed!

MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study: £14.50
After seeing the new range of Maybelline Color Tattoos that are only available in America (boo!), I really wanted a lighter cream eyeshadow base. Bare study is a beautiful pale shimmery colour, I'm so glad I bought it!

Bare Study
Annddd, I got one more thing!


Police To Be Woman Ea Du Parfum: £16.66
I purchased this perfume on offer in boots, £16.66 for 40ml seems like a great bargain. It has a lovely floral scent, nothing over the top. You may have noticed theres a skull on the box, which leads me to my favourite part of this perfume, the bottle!


It's a purple skull! Its absolutely gorgeous!

Anyway, thats it for now, stay tuned for my upcoming 100 follower giveaway! Ta ta for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...